Thursday, March 13, 2008

50%!

I've just reached the 50% mark in donations! Thank you all so much!
There is not much time left and if you'd still like to donate, please do asap.

I also sent my medical forms in so that was the last thing that needed to be checked off.

Now that that is out of the way I can focus on doing at least 8 hours of
affordable housing work, finish raising money, train and get all the
needed equipment/supplies.

I've checked with my local Habitat but they don't have any projects right now. I need to figure that out soon! Also I should be getting my bike on Monday. After themix up it should be all good and I can really train!

I'm itching to ride more than 23 miles at one time. The days are getting
warmer and is a beautiful thing! Some very nice days this past week.

Until next time, RIDE HARD!

Dave

1 comment:

hannah said...

i can't find construction stuff w/ habitat, either! and i totally haven't had a physical yet. man, i feel behind.