Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time has passed

I want to keep this blog alive for future adventures so I thought I'd post a little update.

It took a month or so to get over my post bike and build depression. In October I sold my car and moved to Davis, CA in November. It's one the most bike friendly communities in the country. Everything I need is close by. By bike or walking.

I'm going to start to train for a Triathlon my brother and I are doing in April 2009. I guess that's my next big adventure.

I'm still hoping to be a bike and build leader in 2010. I have a friend who is doing bike and build this coming year. I'm happy for him that he took the plunge once he found out how much fun I had.

Everyone from my trip still keep in touch. Regular e-mails of what everyone is doing. There is talk of doing a marathon next year together. That would be sweet!

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: