Saturday, July 26, 2008

3558.09


That is the total mileage for me since the official start on May 23rd. I've also done that many push-ups.

We all dipped our front tires in at the same time. Many parents taking lots of pictures.

Closing "ceremony" of sorts, a toast, food and our last ride together to the church where we cleaned out the trailer and van. One last hose shower as well.

I was the first to leave and said my goodbyes that night. 

This trip was awesome! Through thick and thin we all made it. Memories that will be with us forever and a summer that will never get old to tell.

I was looking for answers but I think I've got more questions now. But through this I know I can do anything I set my mind to. If I push hard enough I will get to the finish line.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated! I could not have done this without you. I hope you realize the impact that this has brought me. I will remember this summer forever.

I hope you enjoyed this blog. Following me on my journey and seeing evidence that there is a God. The pictures I took do not do the landscapes justice. I encourage you to see the country at a slower pace. Life moves way too fast. We all should slow down. Remember, you've only got one life to live.

Dave





Dan and Me

No comments: