Saturday, July 12, 2008

Arizona, your roads are horrible! But the views, pretty cool.

The ride to Durango, CO I believe

So we are now in Arizona. The last state before we hit California. So sad.

We are here in Kayenta, AZ and just got back from Monument Valley. Super cool valley of rock formations. For $25 we got a 3 hour open window bus tour. It was awesome! Oh, I got my 3rd flat. Lame!

Here are a bunch of pictures:






Here is a picture of Lance at 4 corners for Lance's Mom

Me at 4 corners


Lisa contemplating the beauty of it all

4 comments:

The Mad Dog said...

Navajo country is so beautiful! I'm a disabled vet and am in an affordable housing program. I think what you folks are doing makes this toxic world a much better place. Blessings and success to you all!

Lance's mom said...

Thanks Dave for the great picture of Lance. Your posts and pictures are outstanding. Best of luck for the end of the ride.
PS Say "Hi" to Lance for me!
Ask him to share the cookies that are coming to the postal drop in Arizona.

ryanellis777 said...

Hey Dave,

Scott, John Loera, Kenny Burkey, and I wanted to say hi. We are in DC and I decided to bring the internet and everyone wanted to see your blog. Everyone says the pics are amazing. Scott wants to know if you met any girls. haha... but seriously... how many blisters have you gotten, and hows the hair? talk to ya later.
~Ryan

Dave said...

Mad celt, thank you for the comment. Out of curiosity, how did you get to this blog?