Friday, April 25, 2008

New Record! And no riding for a week!

1:45:21 for my 23 mile ride around the neighborhood today at an average of 13mph. 3 minutes off my previous best ! The fastest speed today was 36.7 mph. I think that's the fastest so far.

Yesterday I did my almost usual 48 mile Thursday ride. That was also a new best! 2:45 and averaged 17.6 miles an hour. I ate some stuff right before the ride and earlier during the ride. That helped a bunch and didn't bonk.

Today was my last ride for a week! I think I might go into withdrawals. I'll work my legs though so it's all good.

When I get back next Monday I have a bunch of stuff to get done. Work on and finish the presentation. Go to the bike shop and get a couple more things. Figure out how to raise about $500 more. Still pretty much the same as last post.

Tomorrow I'm doing a Habitat project! Another one on May 17th was canceled so I squeezed into this one. It will also be my last day of work. All this craziness coming together at once. How fun!

Later!

No comments: