Sunday, April 20, 2008

Snapshot


I was riding to work yesterday when a friend snapped this picture.

I've got 27 days left. It's getting down to the last stretch. This week I'm going to stop by the bike shop and get the last couple things for my bike and talk to them about transporting my bike.

I want to wrap that up as I'm gone for a week next Sunday. Overall I feel really good about the status of it all. I still need to raise more funds, I still need to figure out how to get to Nags Head, I still need to do my presentation thing and I still need a couple more things.

But it's all good. No worries.

Peace!

1 comment:

Scott Shapiro said...

Glad to see the picture was taking during daylight hours. Riding at night can be fun, but you have to make sure you have lights on, and watch out for the idiots on the road who don't know how to drive (those same idiots who don't know how to drive during the day)