Monday, May 5, 2008

A Ride Tomorrow!

It will be my first one in over a week! I worked my legs pretty good last week so I don't think it will be too bad.

I started working on my presentation and want to finish it up tomorrow. I went to the bike shop to find out about shipping and get some bike parts.

The way it looks right now, I'll be shipping my bike next Monday! I'll have a couple days to ride it and I'll have to switch back to my mountain bike. Not that big of a deal.

I'm looking for a place to crash in Norfolk and hit up some poeople on couchsurfing.com. Not bites yet.

I also sent Habitat in Sacramento a quick e-mail about any projects I can work on.

Not too much time left! Crazy! But not too much to do. Which is good. Don't want to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Dave

1 comment:

hannah said...

i think i might still be a chicken with its head cut off. ironic, ain't it?