Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ride Video!

So my ride times were a little slower getting back into the swing of things. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I found a place to crash in Norfolk! And my presentation is done! A couple big things checked off the list. Also got 48 bucks back for some bike shorts! They just had a big sale and I got mine a couple weeks ago. They refunded me the difference!

Today I went on my "usual" 48 miler and did it in the usual time. I took pictures and video though. It's almost 12 but I put together this video. I think it's pretty sweet! But I did make it so...

Enjoy!


5 comments:

hannah said...

ahahaha. that video was amusing.
is your whole ride on a nice bike trail like that? how long is that trail? that's really nice that you have that.
also, you documented yourself running a stop sign.

Dave said...

That ride is all on that bike trail.I go down 24 miles of it and turn around and go back. It's part of the longest paved path in the country or something like that. About 33 miles long.

Yeah, it's really nice. Only ride it once a week though.

I know...

Those are path stop signs that nobody stops at. Used for getting into path parking lots.

There is a real street that you cross and I ALWAYS stop at that one. It's weird they didn't make a bridge over it.

hannah said...

yeah, i never stop at stop signs, either... i'm just being a jerk.
you're probably in norfolk right now! i am leaving tomorrow night!

eped said...

love this video! looks like an amazing place to ride

Dave said...

It is a pretty cool place to ride!