Friday, June 20, 2008

105 miles!

19.3 miles an hour and hit the hundred mile mark!
So we are in Clarksville and our first century was awesome! At least for me. It felt so good. Nice scenery, cool people to ride with(everyone's cool though) and a pretty quick and easy day. A couple hills here and there but pretty flat most of the way.

We were on the news(click to watch segment) last night and someone at a gas station said they saw us. If you look closely, you can see me in a couple shots, one with me leaning on something working hard!

I don't know the mileage tomorrow but I hear it will be hilly. Bring it on!

We have wireless here so I decided to give today its own post. Here are some pictures from today.

Tip of the day: Remember to bring your towel to the showers

Later,

Dave


A nice dam bridge and Travis, part of Cole Train, the best chore group since time began

Also part of the dam bridge, a multi use path that we rode across

Found outside a gas station

No comments: